Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Empty
PostSubject: Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up?   Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:05 am

Snooker tv figures are way down - where's Darts tv ratings are are equaling some premiership game figures.

Whats going on?
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up?   Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:47 am

I'm sure we have discussed this before!! I think its just the razamatazz of darts that does it. Legs are short and scoring is high and frantic. There is no safety play and the standard of the game is as good as any other sport.

Taylor is in the form of his life and is breaking records every week and this excites people who can take up the game of darts easy peasy down the pub. Getting introduced to snooker is more time consuming and costly. Anyone can chuck some arrows at the board down a boozer.

The answer to the question: Excitement!!

I love the snooker, dont get me wrong, but its nothing on the darts, which I love to watch and play.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up?   Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Well i love to watch and play both, but i have been watching Darts since it was first introduced to sky... and i must say, it has been a huge success!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up?   Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is snooker on the wane, while darts is on the up and up?
Page 1 of 1