Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James to miss June Qualifiers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
James to miss June Qualifiers. Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999James to miss June Qualifiers. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

James to miss June Qualifiers. Empty
PostSubject: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:43 pm

David James is scheduled for shoulder surgery later this week, ruling him out of action until the start of the next Premier League season. James has been struggling for some time with a niggling shoulder injury, and now, with Portsmouth securing their Premier League survival, the team have taken action to eradicate the problem once and for all.

So who does England get to play goal now? Would have been a great chance for Foster but he is out for two months with a thumb injury. Is it back to Robinson or maybe Green?
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
James to miss June Qualifiers. Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999James to miss June Qualifiers. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:02 am

Dont rate Foster at all - wouldnt make my first 5

Robinson I was never keen on either.

Kirkland in my opinion has been the best keep for the last 2 seasons.

He seems to be injured more often than not - So Green would get my vote if Kirkland cant play & if he did well I would be open to him staying as number one.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

James to miss June Qualifiers. Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999James to miss June Qualifiers. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:12 am

Kirkland has been hurt a lot over his career and is currently out with a back injury I think. I have never been a fan of Robinson either and I really don't know about Foster, he's not played enough big games for me. I would like to see him given a shot, although it probably should be at the club level before he gets a shot at the international level. I have always thought that Green has done well with West Ham, great at penalties and a decent shot stopper. Would be good to see how Green could do in front of a top notch defence.
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Number of posts : 1067
James to miss June Qualifiers. Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999James to miss June Qualifiers. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:48 am

I think Kirkland is injured anyway. I'd take Green at moment.

How about Scott Carson?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:20 pm

huzup wrote:
I think Kirkland is injured anyway. I'd take Green at moment.

How about Scott Carson?

I think he's hurt also, he hasn't played goal for West Brom lately.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
James to miss June Qualifiers. Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999James to miss June Qualifiers. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:31 pm

As I dont know who the games are against when writing this - if its a couple of easy games - id might be tempted to blood the young keeper at Man City - name escapes me.

I would be looking for a new number one - James makes too many mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:28 pm

TickTok wrote:
As I dont know who the games are against when writing this - if its a couple of easy games - id might be tempted to blood the young keeper at Man City - name escapes me.

I would be looking for a new number one - James makes too many mistakes.

Kazakhstan away and Andorra at home.

I don't see what people see in Joe Hart of Man City.
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Number of posts : 1067
James to miss June Qualifiers. Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999James to miss June Qualifiers. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Downing and SWP both out too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James to miss June Qualifiers.   James to miss June Qualifiers. Empty

Back to top Go down

James to miss June Qualifiers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: International Football :: The Italians Educational School-
Jump to: