Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaka to Real Madrid

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:06 pm

TickTok wrote:
Redcanuck wrote:
TickTok wrote:
I was told today that Kaka is dissapointed with Milans stance on this and has told a good friend he feels he is no longer wanted at the club, & football politics is stopping him from having more options than just Madrid.

I think Milan would like to keep Kaka but with clubs in the Italian league losing money, it makes economic sense to sell their best assest.

What do you mean by football politics? I know Perez and the Milan chairman are supposed to be good friends and if true probably would rather deal with Real Madrid than anyone else.

As I understand it - Milan are very dissapointed their former manager had set himself up with a new club while still their manager - The owner of Milan has said Kaka cant move to same club too.

I am sure you can work out how that fits in with the above.

That makes sense and is perfectly understandable on Milan's part.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

I could see why Milan would sell, he is one of the best in the world. And imo.. i think hes better than Ronaldo, and on a par with Messi, but he isn't exactly a kid anymore, and the money they get for him this summer, they would never get a better offer imo. The cash could be very valuable for them, bring in a few new faces to an ageing squad!

Last edited by JoshBrfc on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Number of posts : 1067
Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 am

Real Madrid have announced they have completed the signing of Brazilian star Kaka from AC Milan on a six-year deal.

A press conference with the 27-year-old, who had been linked with Chelsea, is planned for 0100 BST on Tuesday.

The fee is reported to be £56m, which would be a new world record in pounds, surpassing the £45.6m Madrid paid for Zinedine Zidane in 2001.

"It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kaka," said an AC Milan statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaka to Real Madrid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2