Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sir Fergies Zillions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Sir Fergies Zillions Empty
PostSubject: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Roll Up Roll Up here is your chance to win a point for every million Sir (Where's my Winger gone) Fergie.

Name the amount you think Man Utd will spend between today n the close of the the transfer window.

Closest to that amount will win a point for every million they spend.

Please make your bid in round millions and remember - he is said to have over 100 million to spend!!!!
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:20 pm

That's very funny Laughing

You could also run one about how many of Chelsea's targets will turn down Abramovic's money in favour of Real Madrid's money.

I was thinking of suggesting that you could run one on how many of the players Man City are linked with end up somewhere else, but realised we only have 999 points to work with.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Redcanuck wrote:

You could also run one about how many of Chelsea's targets will turn down Abramovic's money in favour of Real Madrid's money.

I was thinking of suggesting that you could run one on how many of the players Man City are linked with end up somewhere else, but realised we only have 999 points to work with.

Being asked to be kept informed - isnt being turned down - you have to actully make a bid to be turned down.

From what I understand - maybe there has been money talked of between Chelsea n Valencia.

The thing is - the boy there has always said he does not want to leave Spain - so why we would bid can only be to push the price up for Madrid after their other exploits.

By the way - I bid 38 million between now n close of transfer window
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:43 pm

65 Million.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:52 pm

TickTok wrote:
Redcanuck wrote:

Being asked to be kept informed - isnt being turned down - you have to actully make a bid to be turned down.

From what I understand - maybe there has been money talked of between Chelsea n Valencia.

The thing is - the boy there has always said he does not want to leave Spain - so why we would bid can only be to push the price up for Madrid after their other exploits.

By the way - I bid 38 million between now n close of transfer window

I agree with you about David Villa, always thought he never wanted to leave Spain. But if a player comes out and says he doesnt want to go to a certain team and would rather go to another team, whereby forcing the the first team not to make a bid, they have in a sense been turned down.

On the competition, how do you determine an exact figure. United are privately owned and don't release a lot of information about prices ie: the Anderson and Nani deals. At least the deal regarding Valencia who seems the most likely will include add on for performance and appearances. Also when is the deadline to get you picks in?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:26 am

I will say 95 million.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

Number of posts : 127
Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue35 / 99935 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 am

Interesting competition! LOL
lets try 80 million
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 am

40 million tops.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 am

I'm gonna say 70. Hopefully Razz

Update: I hear Benzema is as good as Madrid's, so perhaps knock £40m off, make it 30 odd and expect not a single big signing through the gates at OT. Madrid might just sign the world.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

Number of posts : 127
Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue35 / 99935 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Wonder if Real Madrid would take me for one million! jocolor BigLaugh
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Trickster wrote:
Wonder if Real Madrid would take me for one million! jocolor BigLaugh

Looking at the colours of the jester smilie - maybe Barcelona are more of a destination for you lol
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:35 pm

with just a few days running - anyone want to hazard a guess on how much he has spent so far?
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Sir Fergies Zillions Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Sir Fergies Zillions Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 am

Must be £30m. £20m-ish for Valencia and just under 10 for Obertan.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Ok I hope we can all agree, My guess of 38million is the closest to the amount spent by fergie.

I now would like to share with you something that was told to me by a Chelsea football club employee around the time Ronaldo was sold to Madrid.

He told me, Manchester United had borrowed money against the future transfer of Ronaldo & in that borrowing deal, 50% of whatever transfer fee the club got for him, would have to be paid directly back to the banks, no matter when it happened. In other words - the bank would have to whistle for the money back if he stayed at the club for a number of years.

I think you will find whatever deal on payments Real Madrid made, it made no differance to Manchester United, cause half of it they would never see.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:02 pm

That would certainly be supported the the players we didnt buy, and the bullshit from the club that the squad is fine. Watching the first few games of the season, it is not fine.

Players we have bought that have been shit (Nani, etc) need to pull their finger out, or the young'uns need to deliver for us to have a chance to compete in any proper competition this year.

Still, could be worse. We could be Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Doesn't seem likely that a Chelsea employee would have details of the Glazier's private banking deals.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:24 pm

I guess that depends on who that employee is Wink

I notice Sky Sports are breaking a story today along the same lines of what was told to me ages ago.

I wouldnt go so far to say Man Utd havent got a pot to piss in - but lets just say they have gone from a stew pot to a miniture jampot.

Maybe the Glaziers could borrow some money from Man Citys owner - afterall, they have borrowed from everyone else Sir Fergies Zillions 787219
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Fergies Zillions   Sir Fergies Zillions Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Fergies Zillions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Football Competitions :: Football Competitions-
Jump to: