Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle   Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:59 am

Strong rumours of Newcastle bringing back Joe Kinnear to manage them in the Championship. If true it will drive the Shearer admirers crazy.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle   Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Oh well.. he's more experienced.. and you would expect him to do a better job in returning them to the prem.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle   Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:20 pm

They said its not true.

I am starting to think none of the people said to be interested in Newcastle actully have the money to buy the club.

I wonder what the odds are on the same guy being the owner come christmas?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle   Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 pm

TickTok wrote:
They said its not true.

I am starting to think none of the people said to be interested in Newcastle actully have the money to buy the club.

I wonder what the odds are on the same guy being the owner come christmas?

Either they don't have the money or the Newcastle financial situation is worse they most think. There are fears that Newcastle could crash and burn like Leeds and potential investors are wondering if it would be just throwing good money after bad if they bought Newcastle.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle   Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:38 pm

I would laugh if they crash as bad as Leeds. It would be the sweet part, to go with the bitter pill of our impending doom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle   Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Kinnear returns to Newcastle
Page 1 of 1