Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Nottingham Forest v Blackpool and Leicester v Cardiff, with the winners to face off in the biggest money game in football.

All of them are famous clubs who have played at the top level of English football at various times in their history. Don't have any attachment to any of the four, but with Forest's European Cups and memories of Blackpool in the top division when I was a kid lean me to pick the winner of the Forest/Blackpool semi final as the the team I would like to see in the Premier next year.

Would be something to see Blackpool continue to advance up the tables after dropping down all way to the old Division Four.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:29 pm

I too would like to see Blackpool in the prem - and I would have thought, every other club fans in the premiership want them to come up too - can you imagine the great weekends we are going to have when we go there!

The subject came up in my fav watering hole with Arsenal n Spurs along with myself hoping we get to play away in Aug Sept April or May! lol
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Going to take your bucket and spade to the match?

You know all the years I lived in England and the all the times I have been back on holiday I have never been to Blackpool. Deprived or what.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Haha, I have only been there the once - that was work related - I think I was there no more than a hour n on to Fleetwood.

As far as a Bucket n Spade - Yeah why not - More chance of the Sky camera's picking me out if they are hanging from my belt - Although I will reframe from purchasing a "Kiss me Quick" hat, just incase Simpleman is still there after his Exploits during Liverpools visit the week before! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I also think the winner of Blackpool/Forest will go up, I'd love it to be 'pool, Holloway is a character, & I love characters in football, not the egotistical bling brigade types but true lovers of the game who inject a bit of humour/outrageousness/wind up into the mix, and Holloway fits the bill.
Loved the comment that one of his players said he gave a pre match team talk with teddy bears being the players!!!
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Get out your buckets and spades, Blackpool are in the Premier.

It's time for Blackpool to enjoy the moment, but I don't fancy their chances of staying up next season. Unless they bring in a lot of players, which I don't think they have the money for, especially after revamping their ground to make it acceptable to the Premier. I suspect they take a hammering next year, take the parachute money and build a better team for the next time they get promoted.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm

I have already been called by fellow Chelsea fans asking who is going to organize the weekend away at Blackpool cheers

Fingers crossed on August\September April\May.

The only problem I see - Blackpool becomes Jockland from July to September every year - Catch my drift?
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Glad for Blackpool. Nice to see new clubs getting a crack at the big time, whether they go straight down or not. Everyone thought Stoke and then after them Wolves would get knocked straight back down but they proved doubters wrong.

I hope at least, that Blackpool come and give it a go. The biggest problem for newly promoted clubs is not being able to score goals. They will all take a hammering at some point but Blackpool have shown they have the ability to get goals which will hopefully give them a glimmer of hope.

Fair play to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?   Who do you want to be in the Premier next season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to be in the Premier next season?
Page 1 of 1