Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take that Jose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Take that Jose Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Take that Jose Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

Take that Jose Empty
PostSubject: Take that Jose   Take that Jose EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Barcelona 5-0 Madrid

Just finished watching this game and it was a delight. Barcelona's football was a joy to behold and they tore Madrid apart from start to finish.

I think it was the biggest defeat of Moronihos career and I have never seen a team of his so ill disciplined and incapable of defending. The offside line they attempted to play was laughable.

Jose really has his work cut out to bring this current Madrid side to the level of Barcelona, who were mighty tonight, truely mighty. Messi completely overshadowed Ronaldo, who spent most of the 90 minutes sulking on his own.

Madrid were lucky to end the game with 10 men, as in truth, at least 2 other players could (and should) have seen red prior to the injury time melee.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Take that Jose Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Take that Jose Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Take that Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take that Jose   Take that Jose EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:25 pm

It was amazing. I watch Barcelona and La Liga games every week, for this reason.. as i have done for years. This though, is up there with the 6-2 win. Very Happy

Loved. Every. Minute. Sexy sexy stuff.

Although, i wouldn't say take that Mourinho.. it was more of a Barca masterclass than wrongful doing on his part. When they are like that, no team on the planet can stop them. No one.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Take that Jose Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Take that Jose Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Take that Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take that Jose   Take that Jose EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Was Ray Hudson the commentator for the game over there? He was for GolTV which I get in Canada. He talks non stop for 90 minutes and completely ruins the game for me.

Barcelona certainly blew Real Madrid away, but I thought they were as cynical as Real with all their diving and surrounding the ref. Messi had a great second half once Madrid had thrown in the towel, but thought Ronaldo was better in the first half when the game was still competitive. Nobody from Real came out of this well and Barcelona look the more complete team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take that Jose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take that Jose   Take that Jose Empty

Back to top Go down

Take that Jose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: European Domestic Football-
Jump to: