Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barcelona/Real Madrid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Barcelona/Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Barcelona/Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Barcelona/Real Madrid Empty
PostSubject: Barcelona/Real Madrid   Barcelona/Real Madrid EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Any thoughts on the latest round of Barcelona vs Real Madrid?

The shenanigans on and off the field are getting to be a serious problem when these two meet. I fear where this is going and what the Spanish league will do to stop it.

While Barcelona dive, roll all over the place and generally get the run of the green when it comes to official decisions, Real Madrid do attempt to kick them off the pitch when things are going against them.

Has Mourinho's actions lessen your opinion of the man?

The ear twist on the Barcelona assistant is beneath a top manager, but I am unsure whether my opinion on Mourinho has lessen much. I wonder if this is all part of Mourinho's siege mentality and his way of taking the attention and pressure off his players by putting it all on him? He still remains the type of manager you can't stand if he is managing an opponent, but would like to have managing your club. It would be interesting to know if Mourinho adds to Real Madrid's commercial endeavors or adversely affects them.

Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Barcelona/Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Barcelona/Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona/Real Madrid   Barcelona/Real Madrid EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 pm

I thought the match was great. Thoroughly enjoyed it and won a cheeky fiver on top of that.

I dont endorse the behaviour of the players but it was the perfect match. Good football, lots of goals, passion, rash challenges, a bit of a brawl at the end. Perfect.

At least the players care, and obviously its not on when you see club officials and subs pouring onto the pitch and the manager doing what Moroniho did, but still, it adds to the spectacle.

Madrid are poor losers, but they were a top top club, turned into losers by a superb Barca team. Madrid are thugs and Barca are cheats, but that is Spains top two. Love watching the games!

Mourinho should just get a hefty touchline ban, 6 matches should stop him doing it again. Or perhaps you could just cage the bench? If Spain finds this a problem, they have to be harsh in their dealing with it.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Barcelona/Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Barcelona/Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona/Real Madrid   Barcelona/Real Madrid EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:59 pm

One concern for the Spanish league is that this rivalry is already hot enough. I don't know how many away supporters each team gets, but I don't think I would want to be an away supporter in either of these grounds. You can barley drive a car with Barcelona plates in Madrid without it being damaged and vice versa, how long before a supporter gets serious hurt because the fans have upped their intensity as a result of the actions on the pitch?
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Barcelona/Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Barcelona/Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona/Real Madrid   Barcelona/Real Madrid EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Do you know.... For the first time I dont agree with something Jose did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona/Real Madrid   Barcelona/Real Madrid Empty

Back to top Go down

Barcelona/Real Madrid
Page 1 of 1