Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eden Hazard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Eden Hazard Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Eden Hazard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Anybody seen enough of him to pass judgement. I have only seen him play a couple of times and can't really say I know anything about him, other then what I read.

He seems to be the number one target this summer, although it is funny that neither Real Madrid or Barcelona have shown any interest.

I am not to impressed with the way he seems to be holding the top English clubs to ransom and stringing on the media with his will he or won't he attitude. Of course a lot of that might just be tabloid BS, but if City are having trouble meeting his salary demands he must be asking for some crazy money. Also Lille are looking for around £35M which seems an awful lot of money for a 21 year kid who while staring in the French league hasn't really set the world on fire in the Champions League or International football.

He is said to be a left footed winger who cuts into the middle, but United already have Nani and Young who do that, so I don't understand why United are linked to him. I also don't see where he plays at City with Silva, Nasri and Johnson on the wings. Now he could be a good fit at Chelsea especially if Malouda and Kalou are on the way out. But Chelsea have already signed Marin.

So where does he fit better in England and what's all the fuss about?

Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Eden Hazard Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Eden Hazard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:30 pm

From what I can find out his people have been working behind the scene's with United n City since Christmas, after Chelsea cooled on him before the last transfer window. Both major Spanish clubs were interested, but neither will meet what his people are asking for. Chelsea are now back in for the player, but are also in for Lucas Moura of Sao Paulo. I am told the club's first choice is Lucas.

Hazard is said to prefer Manchester United and Sky Tv made a big thing of this "Sky Source" breaking news on Monday.

However, those genius agents of Hazard who it seems are upsetting everyone are being accused in some quarters of knowing they will get the worst deal out of United for them and have decided to use United to try n panic City n Chelsea.

Today they have announced they have different agreements with all 3 clubs and the player will make it known his decision after the England Belgium friendly.

I have heard from a lot of people who think the guy loves himself too much for someone with 1 international goal n a few seasons in a little league.

On the other hand, Joe Cole says he will be the best in the world at sometime in the near future.

Best to keep an open mind on him for now ~ We shall see.
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Number of posts : 269
Eden Hazard Left_bar_bleue20 / 99920 / 999Eden Hazard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:52 pm

I've heard United are interested in Moura also.....dunno how true that is though
Back to top Go down
zingobingo1

zingobingo1

Number of posts : 139
Eden Hazard Left_bar_bleue116 / 999116 / 999Eden Hazard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Report on the radio this morning from a French football magazine guy, United have promised him substantial game time and see him as their new Ronaldo to build around.

Mr. Fergie getting desperate?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Different reports every day on this kid. New Ronaldo? I though he wanted to play centrally as a number 10?

If he does come to United I hope he's half as good as he thinks he is.
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:39 pm

zingobingo1 wrote:
Report on the radio this morning from a French football magazine guy, United have promised him substantial game time and see him as their new Ronaldo to build around.

Mr. Fergie getting desperate?

PR rubbish. How to get a player who's pissing you around to sign for you? Tell him you see him as the future best player at the club!
Mr Fergie, no matter what you think is generally brilliant at media playing! :-P
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Hehehe cheers
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Eden Hazard is getting a bit boring now though...
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Everyone saying today that he has agreed to sign for Chelsea. For a boat load of money by the sounds of it if true.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:13 am

I am told he will make it known when he finally speaks to Chelsea TV that Chelsea was always his preferred destination and only the clubs poor league position meaning no CL football next season forced him to look elsewhere. Once Chelsea won the CL & qualified for the CL, he confirmed to Chelsea his wish to open dialogue on signing.

Interesting quotes about the boy from a number of peeps on the run up to his signing for Chelsea.

"I've probably put about £5m on his transfer with the amount of things I've said about him. He's got everything. He'll maybe become one of the best players in the world."

Joe Cole, Hazard's team-mate at Lille last season

"Hazard is a very good player. He has many qualities. He is particularly rapid in the first 10 yards."

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson

"He can play in any top team in the world, today or tomorrow."

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany

"His creative ability, his talent for unbalancing opponents, his vision of the game, and his consummate skill in making the final pass all make him an in-demand player."

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger

"Eden is technically gifted and very fast. I would take him to Real Madrid with my eyes closed. He can become a great footballer, he is a star of the future".

Real Madrid director of football and former France international Zinedine Zidane

"Faster than Zidane, more technique than Thierry Henry."

Former France international Christophe Dugarry

"At times he looks like Lionel Messi."

Former Marseilles manager Rolland Courbis

"It was immediately obvious he was a special talent. I still remember his first game against FC Bruges. As soon as I sent him on, he left four or five players in his wake and scored an amazing goal."

Claude Puel, Lille's manager from 2002 to 2008

"I have seen him several times. But I know Manchester United are also following him very closely. City, too. It will be difficult to sign him. But I love him.”

Harry Redknapp Tottenham manager

"Hazard is a diamond but he needs to be polished by the right jeweller."

Emmanuel Petit, ex-Arsenal and Chelsea midfielder
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm

He does seem to be a highly regarded talent, though he does seem to be in love with himself and more concerned with money and fame then football. Though I suspect with the strong characters in the Chelsea dressing room he will be given an attitude adjustment.

It looks a good signing could even be a great one, really interested in seeing him play.
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm just glad he didn't go to City :-P

To be honest, Tick, I wouldn't be too happy about him confirming he wanted to sign for Chelsea all along, because if he'd have signed for either of the other clubs I am sure he would have come out and said the same thing. Not sure he's got the right head for it.....YET.

Talent-wise....let's face it. If he's half as good as the hype, you'll be laughing! Excited to see him play!
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah I have to admit I am looking forward to this boy, although I have been amazed by the number of people who say its a huge gamble for the price.

Anyone, mainly French based reporters coaches and players, speak very highly of the boy, yet here in England, the media are questioning him.

Maybe it's cause they cant get access to him as Chelsea have said his first interviews must be with the clubs TV station.

With him gracing Wembley at the weekend against our so called finest, maybe we will get out first clue if he really is the new Messi, or maybe just another Kalou.
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:35 pm

English media question everyone! :-P
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Regards price any figures? Supposedly his agent wanted £6M for himself on top of the transfer fee of around £32M and wages of £140,000 to £170,000 a week. Probably no where near that amount but expensive no doubt.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Eden Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Hazard   Eden Hazard EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Price I am told its around 30 ~ Including Agents fees

Agents ~ 3-5 Million

Wages ~ 100,000 a week net

If he is half as good as they say ~ Cheap