Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+3
Redcanuck
abcdef
JoshBrfc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:49 am

It's me again. Just been checking and it doesn't seem like anyone has been posting here anymore.

I thought i'd pop back but i don't want to be talking to myself.

I was also thinking to myself, how did the likes of Myself, Dan, Tick, Red, abdef all end up on here? I know it was through a forum before that, which died i think? Can't remember what it was called though. Going back years now, how time flies!!

Hope you are all well.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

We came from a football streaming website.... was it livefooty?

This was formed as a break away from that.

And its a shame the posting has stopped. Perhaps we should have a conscious effort to get it started again?

I call for every member to post in this thread to indicate they are still alive, then make the effort to start their own thread somewhere on the forum.

They must then reply in every other thread that is created. If that doesnt work, then nothing will!!!!

I will start my thread before the weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:06 pm

OK ABCDEF will try that. Seems only the competitions are getting any play.
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Number of posts : 269
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue20 / 99920 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm alive just busy with a new job! Crap excuse I know, consider my thread also forthcoming!
Back to top Go down

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm here still, just! Don't post as much as I could or should, every minute just seems taken up with everyday family or work stuff.
I try and look in whenever I can, and like Red says at least try to post in the comps when me memory holds up!!
With the best of intentions I'll try to get a thread up and reply in others as requested, that is before the eyelids close and and me head collapses into the keyboard, if that happens just cover me up, ignore the snoring and wait for the old bugger to wake up. Sleep
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 am

It's been a decent start guys... with some members still to come (Tick, zingo etc).

Lets try and keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am

livefooty that's the one.

I've been posting on another forum over the last couple of years. Probably the best around in my opinion. I won't advertise though!

I still speak to Dan once every blue moon (no pun intended) via the PS3 or Facebook.

The small amount of members we have here are all very good but it's just a shame there's so little of us.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:19 pm

I have a lot on at the moment and wont be free from it till mid April.

If someone can take over the Champions League swindle, then it can run to its fruition as I do not have the time needed to put into it.

I have asked before weather its time to look to join a different football board as we have been unable to attract any fresh minds for a long time.

Maybe by the time of mid April, those still around might have come to a decision on that.

Tick
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

Number of posts : 127
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue35 / 99935 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-09

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Better make a comment or two in here or you will all think I am dead!
I have always hoped more would sign up, but it seems to be the same groud since the start.
Forums are a tough sell these days, way too many options out there; I have just closed down my personal vb forum for lack of use. You need something special, unique or needed by most people to keep it alive.
I think good quality, dependable live feeds of key leagues if we can do that would be great! Don't use them anywhere near what I used to, as I have Setanta (or whatever its called) now, so all the ones I want to watch are on the big screen.

I appreciate the commitment of everyone here, and I believe I haven't missed a weekend in premier league Swindle for fours years!!!
Life is busy, so much going on, work, family, around the house work, part time job work, volunteer work, a day goes by pretty quickly!
I am open to whatever we decide to do.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:39 pm

TickTok wrote:

I have asked before weather its time to look to join a different football board as we have been unable to attract any fresh minds for a long time.

Maybe by the time of mid April, those still around might have come to a decision on that.

Tick

Some feedback on this would be nice as I am sure the already dry board will become Gobi like during the summer.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 am

You are right. This will dry up over the summer for sure.

Apart from the Premier Challenge, which everyone still regularly enters, there is not much life on here anymore.

Open to ideas.
Back to top Go down
dannyboy2890

dannyboy2890

Number of posts : 674
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue20 / 99920 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 am

I'm alive Wink
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Number of posts : 269

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Me too....I think!!!
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Weyyyy. We all seem to post at different times haha

It also seems to me that the small amount of regulars only post in the competitions section.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Seems the competitions are the only threads where anything is happening. Thought about starting a few new posts, there are certainly enough things going on, but not sure if they would get any response.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:38 pm

You never know. It might be worth a try!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Welcome to Talk-Football :: Announcements-
Jump to: