Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

God Help Us

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
God Help Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999God Help Us - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

God Help Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Busby wrote:
For a guy like me that doesn't gamble...what does that mean?

Is it 40 x16? So you're payout is 640?

Yes, plus my original stake back, so a total of 680.... But he still needs to fall over the line for me to collect Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Milt

Milt

Number of posts : 626
God Help Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999God Help Us - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2015-08-21

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:56 pm

TickTok wrote:
Busby wrote:
For a guy like me that doesn't gamble...what does that mean?

Is it 40 x16? So you're payout is 640?

Yes, plus my original stake back, so a total of 680.... But he still needs to fall over the line for me to collect Exclamation
Take the money, get on a train, go back into the smoke, find a decent boozer and get hammered. Kebab, early morning train back to the coast. Top night. Raise a glass to Allardyce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Coast? What coast? East? East is lovely. Clacton?

Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

God Help Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999God Help Us - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:45 am

I might have to return to the smoke to get a decent pint.

Going to a small village beer festival at the weekend. 40 different Ale's n Beers. I hope to find one I like so I can start buying a cask or two. I have a nice place to store them and it will remedy the problem of area lacking a good pub or club.

Clacton is miles from where I am at. I am up in Norfolk. Beautiful area slow and full of backward people as one comic stated on the telly the other night. They arnt that bad, but when you are living in a massive city they never sleeps, being surrounded by laidback people is kinda weird.

I will get used to life up here, although my Norwich supporting brother in law has tried to get me to buy a Norwich season ticket.

Fuck That!!
Back to top Go down
Milt

Milt

Number of posts : 626
God Help Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999God Help Us - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2015-08-21

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Still no sign of the FA making an announcement? Contract issues?
Back to top Go down
Gooner

Gooner

Number of posts : 832

Registration date : 2015-08-14

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:27 pm

TickTok wrote:

I will get used to life up here, although my Norwich supporting brother in law has tried to get me to buy a Norwich season ticket.

Fuck That!!

Have I got a shirt for you!  From Carrow road, double xl, 88 Gary Hooper.

Used to buy shirts to match the teams my kids would play football for, since the parents here are pretty unenthusiastic - don't worry, I always wore an Arsenal shirt beneath ... yeah, I'm a bit of a nutter.  Anyways, the Norwich one is all I have left since it's absurdly big.  All the way over here in my remote area of Canada the leagues use English team names, and I used to have quite the collection with both kids playing.  Thankfully, neither played for Chelsea  Razz Very Happy

Last edited by Gooner on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Compensation from what Sky are reporting. Sunderland are playing hard ball.
Back to top Go down
Gooner

Gooner

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Thought the FA offered them a 'generous' compensation package?
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Gooner wrote:
TickTok wrote:

Fuck That!!

Have I got a shirt for you!  From Carrow road, double xl, 88 Gary Hooper.

Used to buy shirts to match the teams my kids would play football for, since the parents here are pretty unenthusiastic - don't worry, I always wore an Arsenal shirt beneath ... yeah, I'm a bit of a nutter.  Anyways, the Norwich one is all I have left since it's absurdly big.  All the way over here in my remote area of Canada the leagues use English team names, and I used to have quite the collection with both kids playing.  Thankfully, neither played for Chelsea  Razz Very Happy

Haha, I am sure its a better shirt than this one from Norwich making the news

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3703099/Is-bizarre-new-kit-season-Norwich-release-daring-new-strip-tribute-infamous-early-90s-bird-poo-shirt.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Gooner wrote:

Sunderland are not happy with what they are being offered or the loss of Big Sam. It's being alleged by some Sunderland fans, before he signed his contract when pressed on his taking the England job if it came up, he replied, that boat has sailed.

Oops
Back to top Go down
Gooner

Gooner

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Oh dear ............ I can probably see you kicking the shit out of someone wearing that, though.  lol.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
God Help Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999God Help Us - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:52 pm

TickTok wrote:
I might have to return to the smoke to get a decent pint.

Going to a small village beer festival at the weekend. 40 different Ale's n Beers. I hope to find one I like so I can start buying a cask or two. I have a nice place to store them and it will remedy the problem of area lacking a good pub or club.

Clacton is miles from where I am at. I am up in Norfolk. Beautiful area slow and full of backward people as one comic stated on the telly the other night. They arnt that bad, but when you are living in a massive city they never sleeps, being surrounded by laidback people is kinda weird.

Fuck That!!
i

Might be able to find a decent beer on here. I have had a few of them, think Batemans was OK.

http://cityofale.org.uk/2016/breweries/
Back to top Go down
Gooner

Gooner

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:54 pm

TickTok wrote:
Gooner wrote:

Sunderland are not happy with what they are being offered or the loss of Big Sam. It's being alleged by some Sunderland fans, before he signed his contract when pressed on his taking the England job if it came up, he replied, that boat has sailed.

Oops

As Busby says: fucks = 0.  Every picture I see him in, after unofficially landing the England job, is him grinning like a Cheshire cat.  Positively beaming.  As is Moyes with the prospect of getting back to the Prem.  Bet Sunderland aren't happy about him being the new man either.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Its been confirmed..... Big Sam England Manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 4:55 pm

I like that shirt...It's so bad it's good.

What does a season ticket go for at Norwich? There really isn't too much going on in that end of the country. You could take up tractor driving? I hear it's a big deal up there.

Ol Fat Sam will be just fantastic when dealing with England. I'm looking forward to his post games....shame he won't be in on the Prem circus this season though. I was looking forward to him v Pep.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Redcanuck wrote:

i
Might be able to find a decent beer on here.  I have had a few of them, think Batemans was OK.

http://cityofale.org.uk/2016/breweries/

Yeah, I am hoping one or two will be good.

Here is where I am going tomorrow

http://humptydumptybrewery.com/beer-festival-2016/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Help Us   God Help Us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Help Us
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: International Football :: The Italians Educational School-
Jump to: