Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Almunia to take British citzenship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Almunia to take British citzenship Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Almunia to take British citzenship Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Almunia to take British citzenship Empty
PostSubject: Almunia to take British citzenship   Almunia to take British citzenship EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 3:48 am

Manuel Almunia will meet England coach Fabio Capello this weekend to confirm his plans to take up British citizenship immediately in a bid to earn an international call.

I am not sure Alumnia is any better than Robertson, James or Green. Do you think he will actually get a cap for England?
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Almunia to take British citzenship Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Almunia to take British citzenship Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Almunia to take British citzenship   Almunia to take British citzenship EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 10:53 am

I would hate to see it. Robinson is crap, I hope he never plays for England again. He's even been dropped at Spurs. In my opinion his career is at crisis point at the moment.
James shouldn't play because hes too old, the same reason that Almunia shouldn't play, oh, and hes actually Spanish.
We should be looking at younger goalkeepers like Green and Foster, who in the formers case, are performing as well as they ever have.
But if we believe Capello is the man, and I do, then whatever he reckons is best we should support.
Lets face it, if he cant make us do well, then we truely are actually shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almunia to take British citzenship   Almunia to take British citzenship EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 11:19 am

Should always pick players who are in form, @ present Green & James have sway IMO, Foster when fit is one for the future no doubt, as for
Alunmia hhmmmm I think the jury is still out on his ability, & if he does qualify would Cudicini also come into consideration? One for Ticktok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almunia to take British citzenship   Almunia to take British citzenship Empty

Back to top Go down

Almunia to take British citzenship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: International Football :: The Italians Educational School-
Jump to: