Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Milan to take Beckham?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Milan to take Beckham? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Milan to take Beckham? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Milan to take Beckham? Empty
PostSubject: Milan to take Beckham?   Milan to take Beckham? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Well it seems for sure there has been a board room decision that the financial problems that Milan are facing will mean the on field will have to suffer as another old player is signed to help with rising the profile of the club in Asia enabling their club shirts among other things to start to fly off the shelf’s.

At the start of the summer they admitted they could wipe their debts out by just selling Kaka - but it seems they have decided to take the long way around to sorting out their debts in taking Ronaldinho and now Beckham.

No CL this and many Italian writers questioning if they will be good enough to qualify this season through the league, I pose the question are they going about this in the correct manner or are they sentencing themselves to a bleak few years?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Milan to take Beckham? Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Milan to take Beckham? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Milan to take Beckham? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan to take Beckham?   Milan to take Beckham? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 pm

From a marketing point of view it does make sense for AC., they will make millions in Asia on Beckham. He has also shown he can come on the last 20 minutes and create chances to score. I think Beckham can still give you that option and the Italian league with it's slower pace might be the right move for Beckham.

As for Ronaldinho, while I don't watch the Italian league, didn't he score a couple of goals in their victory this weekend?

Regarding Kaka, while they could wipe out their debt, you don't sell great young players at the top of their game. Plus I don't understand how AC which are owned by Berlusconi who is almost as rich as Roman are having financial problems.
Back to top Go down

Milan to take Beckham?
Page 1 of 1