Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pathetic fantasy league

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Pathetic fantasy league Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Pathetic fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Pathetic fantasy league Empty
PostSubject: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 pm

the fantasy league have put the two weekend games coming up with last weeks games

Thats a F****** joke

Every other round of fixtures have gone week to week - PATHETIC
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Pathetic fantasy league Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Pathetic fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Why is this a problem??? Surely a Gameweek with only a few fixtures would be silly?
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Pathetic fantasy league Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Pathetic fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm

abcdef wrote:
Why is this a problem??? Surely a Gameweek with only a few fixtures would be silly?

Every other weekend fixtures has closed after a weekend fixtures and anything played during THAT week is a bonus.

This time the City game is played the following weekend.

The Man Utd game will be played 11 days after the window closed for the 7th Feb Fixtures.

Thats wrong.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Pathetic fantasy league Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Pathetic fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Where are they supposed to put those two games?

Just have to load up you team with players who have two games. I have 9 players who have double games so I kind of like the way they have done it.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Pathetic fantasy league Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Pathetic fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Yeh, well, I have to say I interntionally focussed on players with double fixtures as well, not as many as 9!! Its all part of the tactical fun of the game.

There was no one else to place the games, its either the end of the previous period or the start of the next. Either way they will be a week away.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:03 am

well it might be good for you guys - but I left my team with the understanding I could change after the bloody England game - what happens if the utd players get injured?

Bloody stupid
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 am

Then they miss 2 games and no more? Hardly a drama
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:38 pm

abcdef wrote:
Then they miss 2 games and no more? Hardly a drama

You obviously havent seen Red's new signings?
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:49 pm

He has a lot of City and Utd players. Useful. Less points than me though... for now!
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm

I think its very unfair - they name each round of fixtures as "gameweek"

A week is 7 days.

Just not in fantasy world.

Seems like Red knew this thou elephant
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Just to say you are the luckiest so n so I have ever come across Red.

There is no justice in the fantasy league.

1st they make one week last 2 weeks and u get extra points and I cant change my team.

And now I make a goalkeeping change which netted me 12 points only for u to have your goalkeeper not play n get the same points as me.

Gis 6 numbers for the Lottery - You must stink of dung the amount of muck u walk in. Pathetic fantasy league 939431
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Pathetic fantasy league Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Pathetic fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Little rant made me chuckle there Tick Lol
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Yeh, another relative of Keegan? Kinnear?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Pathetic fantasy league Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Pathetic fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:34 pm

TickTok wrote:
Just to say you are the luckiest so n so I have ever come across Red.

There is no justice in the fantasy league.

1st they make one week last 2 weeks and u get extra points and I cant change my team.

And now I make a goalkeeping change which netted me 12 points only for u to have your goalkeeper not play n get the same points as me.

Gis 6 numbers for the Lottery - You must stink of dung the amount of muck u walk in. Pathetic fantasy league 939431

The keeper was blind luck. But the double game weeks is something I watch. As for lotteries I can't do anything on them. It was 50 million last night and I had one number. Hope the pool at work hit the jackpot.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 pm

abcdef wrote:
He has a lot of City and Utd players. Useful. Less points than me though... for now!

add 12 for the automatic substitute for Schwarzer, which upset Tick so much.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:43 pm

I am going to get hammered this week. Only had 9 players that could play today and then Lescott for Everton and Barnett for West Brom don't play. Only field a team of 7 players, 8 if you count the captain double.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fantasy league   Pathetic fantasy league Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathetic fantasy league
Page 1 of 1