Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gibbs ready for England - Wenger

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gibbs ready for England - Wenger Empty
PostSubject: Gibbs ready for England - Wenger   Gibbs ready for England - Wenger EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger believes Kieran Gibbs can force his way into England's 2010 World Cup squad.

England coach Fabio Capello watched left-back Gibbs, 20, turn in a fine display during the Gunners' 2-1 Carling Cup win over Liverpool on Wednesday.

"Gibbs will get games and has already this season," said Wenger of the England Under-21 star, who has made 27 first-team appearances for Arsenal.

"If Capello asks my opinion, I'll give a positive one. He's ready to step up."

- If he asks my opinion, I'd laugh in his face on the issue. What utter tosh.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Gibbs ready for England - Wenger Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Gibbs ready for England - Wenger Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Gibbs ready for England - Wenger   Gibbs ready for England - Wenger EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 pm

There is a better left full back at Reading a year younger than Gibbs who should get in before him.

Mr wenger needs to have a re-think after Gibbs performance in the under 21's the other week - Weak link being the correct phrase to describe his defending.

And who's place he going to take on the trip south? Ashley or Waynes lol

Remember, this is the same fool that was telling us a year or so ago, his SPANISH goalkeeper should be picked by England cause he is better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gibbs ready for England - Wenger   Gibbs ready for England - Wenger EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:24 pm

TickTok wrote:
this is the same fool that was telling us a year or so ago, his SPANISH goalkeeper should be picked by England cause he is better!

I absolutely agree Tick. If he's so great.. why is Manone number 1 at the moment..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibbs ready for England - Wenger   Gibbs ready for England - Wenger Empty

Back to top Go down

Gibbs ready for England - Wenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: International Football :: The Italians Educational School-
Jump to: