Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Injurys everywhere

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Arnt we all happy this friendly is taking place?

We give our players over n they come back injured.

BigLaugh
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Faking injuries so they dont have to play. Razz

Jokes aside, this always happens to Chelsea players. Must be something to do with their conditioning or the fact that they are all really old.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Poor Frank and Chelsea!
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Number of posts : 1067
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Seeing as Gerrard and Torres are still recovering from the last set of internationals - no.
Jhonson out now too, I think its 8 out for us at the moment...woo!

I hear Robinho might play for Brazil tho,lol, which should be nice news for Hughes
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 pm

I think it is disgusting. This is a junket for the nobs at the FA. Look how many of the executives at the FA went on this trip to Qatar. Too many players are getting injuries in meaningless friendlies or in qualifying games after their national side have already qualified. Chelsea have said they won't ask for compensation, according to the BBC, but they should. Make the FA pay Lampard's wages until he returns.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm

We have a world cup coming up. The team needs to prepare by testing themselves against top quality opposition. The qualifiers are there to get you to the world cup, not to prepare yourself for it.

These friendlies arent meaningless. They give the squad and the management the chance to assess where we realistically are, and where we need to improve.

You will always get injuries. If they werent playing for England, they would be playing in the Premier League. Its not really more matches, its a Saturday afternoon game, just like they play week in week out. 2 games a week, max and no more.

I would understand peoles points if international matches were squeezed in on wednesdays, between 2 PL games, but they arent. Whole weeks are designated where these players play one match for their countries. One match, instead of two if they were at their clubs.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:33 pm

I was told today this game was payment for Brazil coming to the new Wembley.

They wanted this game to take place in Brazil, but it was decided this would be a better venue.

Probably the £££ involved.

If they have to have these games they should be closer to home in conditions our players are used too. It not like South Africa will be like the heat of tonights conditions.

For me - a complete waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Injurys everywhere Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Injurys everywhere Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Along with the location of these friendlies, the timing to me is all wrong. Why are national sides that have already qualified playing now. I can understand a few games in the spring to get ready for the World Cup, but they only finished playing qualifiers last month, surely they won't learn anything new by having a game now.

The injury list from this round of friendlies is growing, Arsenal are going to pay a high price for Holland's little kick about with Italy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injurys everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurys everywhere   Injurys everywhere Empty

Back to top Go down

Injurys everywhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: International Football :: The Italians Educational School-
Jump to: