Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Capello, Stay or Go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Capello, Stay or Go? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Capello, Stay or Go? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Capello, Stay or Go? Empty
PostSubject: Capello, Stay or Go?   Capello, Stay or Go? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Just wondered how you feel on the manager after this shocking effort?

Do you think its time to change and if so who would you recommend?

I happen to think if we get rid of him it would have wasted his learning curve of the first 2 years.

Its obvious he was out of his depth, but I believe he would have learnt alot from this past 3 weeks, probably more than any other time during his time as England manager.

He would need to bend some in tactics and in my opinion make big decisions correctly, which he didnt in the last few games.

Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Capello, Stay or Go? Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Capello, Stay or Go? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Capello, Stay or Go?   Capello, Stay or Go? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Has he learnt though? We played 4 shocking matches, with basically the same team and the same system.

There was no real hint of change, but it was obvious that playing that way we would fail sooner or later. Anything else would have put Capello in a better position. Trying 4-5-1, trying 4-3-3, anything.

Tick, you complain when Chelsea have a manager who cannot change a game, but Capello couldnt make the changes from game to game. Thats a worry.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Capello, Stay or Go? Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Capello, Stay or Go? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Capello, Stay or Go?   Capello, Stay or Go? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:41 pm

abcdef wrote:
Has he learnt though? We played 4 shocking matches, with basically the same team and the same system.

There was no real hint of change, but it was obvious that playing that way we would fail sooner or later. Anything else would have put Capello in a better position. Trying 4-5-1, trying 4-3-3, anything.

Tick, you complain when Chelsea have a manager who cannot change a game, but Capello couldnt make the changes from game to game. Thats a worry.

Its a wonderful point you make and one I have tried to bring up on many occasions before the world cup - Capello, like Ancelloti is stubborn.

The differance between them it seems, is Ancelloti was able to swallow his pride n listen to the players - changing the system near the end of the season, which in effect turned the team into a goal scoring machine.

I think, John tried to do something simular with England - but the morons up n down the country just didnt understand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capello, Stay or Go?   Capello, Stay or Go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Capello, Stay or Go?
Page 1 of 1