Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New season under way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
New season under way Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999New season under way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

New season under way Empty
PostSubject: New season under way   New season under way EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:31 pm

With no Premier League football for another week, this weekend offers me an opportunity to watch the Championship.

Saw Hull/Blackpool yesterday. For the most part not that exciting of a game though it did open up the last 15 minutes or so. Great goal by Taylor-Fletcher to win it for Blackpool who don't look much different than last season. Ferguson for Adam the most notable change.

Watched Brighton/Doncaster this morning, brand new good looking stadium at Brighton, do they have some new found money behind them? Hard on Doncaster not to hold on, though you can see why they are everyone's pick to go down. Thin squad and today's injuries don't help. Brighton look a good attacking team, two goals by Buckley one of their new signings and Craig Mackail-Smith always seems to impress every time I see him.

Southampton/Leeds about to start. With Wednesday already winning good chance to bug my cousins in Leeds.
Back to top Go down

New season under way
Page 1 of 1