Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monty v England

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Monty v England Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Monty v England Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Nice to see Wayne Rooney is STILL the complete WANKER we all knew he was.

Defend that United fans!
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Monty v England Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Monty v England Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:07 pm

He had a great first half. But there's no excuse for kicking somebody. Perhaps Capello should have seen it coming, his Father's situation had to have some effect and Rooney was getting more and more frustrated as the second half worn on. Would have been nice to substitute him around the 70 minute mark but that's with the benefit of hindsight.

It does seem he needs an outlet for his stupidity ever once in a while. But as long as he does the stupid things in an England jersey, United fans will be happy.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Fully agree with you its better for United fans he does this in a England shirt.

There is no worries thou, he does enough to embarrass United as well ~ isnt it a year since he took United pants down?

Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Number of posts : 269
Monty v England Left_bar_bleue20 / 99920 / 999Monty v England Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:52 pm

To be honest even forgetting Rooney, England we're on the downer anyway, if I was him I'd have been kicking the England players. It's INFURIATING how we can get two goals and then not be bothered anymore. We were so crap in the second half, there was just no drive.

Going back to Rooney one positive is that at least he took it like a man. Hands up apologizing and shaking hands of the player involved and ref. If only people who had done stupid things could do that every time.... I think people are being incredibly overcritical in their "oh i thought he was past this" comments, I still think he has matured greatly but it seems after one albeit big mistake his must suddenly have a violent temper again.
It wasn't even that violent, it wasn't as if he really "lashed out" he had a little flick at a player who as we all know anyone will decided to pretend he had just snapped his leg in three places. I've seen yellows given more often for that kind of thing. It wasn't a "red mist temper" thing, it was a little dig in frustration and has been blown massively out of proportion.

What annoys me is not that the red card "overshadowed" the result, it is that the red card has taken focus away from yet another appalling performance having gone ahead.

Please note the above is NOT me defending his actions, more defending the fact people have blown it all up because it's Wayne Rooney.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 pm

3 games ban ~ we shouldnt take him or pick him again until after the championships are over ~ Fucking wanker ~ I am so glad Jose never bought him.
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:11 pm

TickTok wrote:
3 games ban ~ we shouldnt take him or pick him again until after the championships are over ~ Fucking wanker ~ I am so glad Jose never bought him.

And that is why you aren't a manager ;-)

Mistakes were made, many players have done it. If we get through the groups then how clever would it be to leave arguably the teams best (even if a little temperamental) player out in the even bigger games!
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Monty v England Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Monty v England Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:49 pm

It probably shouldn't be but it might be reduced to 2 games on appeal.

They will take him, because they really have no choice. He's still England's best player and if they get through the group stages which they should, Rooney will be rested and determined to make amends.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 pm

There is no doubt, on his day, he is Englands best player ~ However, he is also a liability, something we all felt he had grown out of.

I know I am coming on a bit strong on this, but he really got my goat on this cause I could see it about to happen.

As someone said to me a few days ago, no need to worry, he is due a long injury Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Monty v England Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Monty v England Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:29 am

Its a shame that something always overshadows our tournament efforts. I know the media will make a big thing here but I wonder if similar things happen to other teams? If its not suspensions, its injuries to key players, or off field drama.

Its about time England shifted their mentality of relying on big players and started to perform as a team. How do you feel now if you are Crouch, Bent, Defoe, Zamora, Carroll? We've never found a proper partner for Rooney, who lets face it, is hands down better than all those just named. What an opportunity for at least one of these players to put their hand up and say , we'll do it for England.

I hope Rooney never really changes. His hot streak makes him the player he is. Determined and passionate, he is the hardest worker in the united side. If he has to get sent off every couple of years and miss 3 games, so be it.

And liability is a strong word. He may let us down every once in a while, but without him, England dont have a single world class player. That's the sad truth of it.
Back to top Go down
chelseaforthedrop

chelseaforthedrop

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:43 am

With the situation I just think it's harsh to say that he hasn't "grown out of it" been a tough week having your father all over the media for bad reasons and that will sometimes go to your head. He hasn't done anything rash for a long time. I think the media as usual are blowing it way out of proportion.....But who can blame them, it sells papers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monty v England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty v England   Monty v England Empty

Back to top Go down

Monty v England
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: International Football :: The Italians Educational School-
Jump to: