Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Canada v Belize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Canada v Belize  Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Canada v Belize  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Canada v Belize  Empty
PostSubject: Canada v Belize    Canada v Belize  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 am

Just ordered tickets for Canada versus Belize, the Third Round World Cup Qualifying match, Friday night at BMO field in Toronto. I figured that if I wanted to see Canada do well this will probably be the only shot.

They should get by Belize, but the next round Canada will be in a group with Mexico, Honduras and either El Salvador or Curacao. Only the top two advance to the final qualifying round and I don't fancy Canada's chances of finishing ahead of either Honduras or Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Canada v Belize  Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Canada v Belize  Right_bar_bleue

Canada v Belize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada v Belize    Canada v Belize  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Nobody else in the Toronto area going to this game.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Canada v Belize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada v Belize    Canada v Belize  EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Good win for Canada 3-0, but Belize was poor. One of the weakest teams out there. Play in tire in the Belize end, looked more like a training session than a game. Canada's finishing is por should have had 5 or 6 goals.

Atmosphere was great, stadium less than half full but really rocking. Canada has a hard core of supporters on the kop. Flags, banners, constant signing. They even set off a couple of flares. Police wading in pushing, shoving being pelted by debris and they even arranged a number of fights on the train back tonHamilton. Brought tears to my eyes, it was like old home week. Though I didn't appreciate the train sitting on the tracks for an hour while the police sorted out the fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canada v Belize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada v Belize    Canada v Belize  Empty

Back to top Go down

Canada v Belize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk-Football :: Non-Domestic Football :: International Football :: Non English International News-
Jump to: