Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official World Cup 2010 Thread

Go down 
3 posters

Who will win the world cup ?
England
Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_lcap33%Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Brazil
Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_lcap33%Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Germany
Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_lcap0%Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Holland
Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_lcap0%Official World Cup 2010 Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Italy
 0% [ 0 ]
Spain
 33% [ 1 ]
OTHER
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
dannyboy2890

dannyboy2890

Number of posts : 674
Official World Cup 2010 Thread Left_bar_bleue20 / 99920 / 999Official World Cup 2010 Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Official World Cup 2010 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official World Cup 2010 Thread   Official World Cup 2010 Thread EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:59 am

Thought it would be an ideal oppurtunity to get the ball rolling and start to discuss the build up as it's not that long away now.

- Who are you backing To win ?
- Top goalscorer ?
- team to raise a few eyebrows ?

For me I'm a big fan of south American football.

I hope England do the biz, goes without saying. But I can't see us winning it if I'm honest. We are very weak compared to a lot of teams.
I've made a couple of bets with people so far and I'm pretty excited about this world cup.
I've got my favourite player down to be top goal scorer , Salvador Cabanas of Paraguay.
I am backing brazil to win the tournement.
And Paraguay to be th suprise package.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Official World Cup 2010 Thread Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Official World Cup 2010 Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Official World Cup 2010 Thread   Official World Cup 2010 Thread EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am

Not sure about who is going to win it yet, am leaning towards Spain. But I believe it will be a Brazil/Spain final. I can see England making the semis if they don't have to play either Spain or Brazil in the quarters.

I think the Ivory Coast will do really well and Drogba if he stays healthy and Ivory Coast make it to the semis could be the top scorer. But if Spain go all the way to final as I expect Torres is a good bet for top scorer.

Speaking of bets have been checking the bookies web sites hoping to find the odds on a Brazil/Spain final. If anyone over there can find those odds for me I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Official World Cup 2010 Thread Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Official World Cup 2010 Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Official World Cup 2010 Thread   Official World Cup 2010 Thread EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 am

I may have my biased glasses on. But i feel this is our best chance in years, the climate and all. I can't wait and we are gonna have to be consistent. But i feel we have a reat great chance. Of course you can never rule Brazil out. Whether they are playing bad or not before it starts, they are the most successful team in WC history.. it would be amazing if they were to win it again. I think it will be Brazil, Spain or England. Every position Spain are amazing.. and i would say they are my favorites. I mean, they have probably the 2 best strikers in the world. The best midfielders in Xavi and Iniesta. They should IF they fulfill their potential go very close if not win it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official World Cup 2010 Thread   Official World Cup 2010 Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official World Cup 2010 Thread
Page 1 of 1