Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull   Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Contract torn up this week after he breached club rules.

I have heard he turned up to a club function hammered, quite legless actually. Not had it confirmed, but it does seem like this is the green light the club have been looking for to get out of his 50,000 a week contact thats slowly sinking them.

Anyone else heard more concrete info on this?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull   Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 pm

There was an incident at Hull's training camp in Slovenia back in early July that I believe got him suspended. But I don't think it's one isolated incident, more a combination of many. Supposedly turning up drunk for training on a regular basis, allegations about drug use, not turning up for training after heavy drinking the night before and then a toe to toe argument with Nigel Pearson.

I think it's been a done deal for a couple of weeks, Hull just been getting legal advice on how to get rid of him and not get sued.
Back to top Go down

Jimmy Bullard to have his Hull
Page 1 of 1