Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Leeds manager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
New Leeds manager Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999New Leeds manager Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

New Leeds manager Empty
PostSubject: New Leeds manager   New Leeds manager EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Mr Bates has found his new manager nearly as quickly as Blackburn did last week.

Knowing Ken's track history you can be sure he has had this in mind for sometime and it is no suprize to me he got rid of Gary McAllister.

I think Grayson is a very good appointment and an excellent move for himself.

Leeds are not a bad side, just a team out of form at the moment and a new man coming in might just be the kick start they need to make a run at the division.

I am no fan of Leeds Utd, but I would like to see old Kenny baby have a bit of success and back into the Championship would be a nice start.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
New Leeds manager Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999New Leeds manager Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

New Leeds manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leeds manager   New Leeds manager EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Can't say I know much about Grayson, but he has done a good job at Blackpool. Taken into the Championship and had a good run in the FA Cup. The interest in Blackpool football has really increased the last few years bringing back memories of the Matthews years and a lot of the credit goes to Grayson. Blackpool are pretty upset about Leeds poaching Grayson, but if he has any ambition at all it's a move he has to make. Leeds are still a fairly big club and I thought they would have walked that league and should be better once Beckford is back from injury.
Back to top Go down

New Leeds manager
Page 1 of 1