Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaka to Real Madrid

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Kaka to Real Madrid Empty
PostSubject: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Kaka and Villareal's Chilean coach Manuel Pellegrini will be the first signings by Florentino Perez when he takes over as president of Real Madrid next week, a radio report said.

Cadena Ser radio said Perez would present Pellegrini at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium on Tuesday, and Kaka on June 4. The radio station were correct about Pellegrini becoming the next manager so maybe there is some truth in Kaka going to Real Madrid for 65 million euros.

Round One to Real?
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:13 am

Not sure what to think? I want him in the P.L! Sad
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Kaka has categorically promised the fans he will be at Milan next season. Wouldn't want to be a liar would he?

"To the millions of Milan supporters, I say that I have made my choice. I want to stay."

Be interesting to see if money talks for Milan and they force him out.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:25 pm

I can't see them forcing him out? Surely..

Now that Perez is back, he has got Pelligrino(sp) hasn't he?

I can definitely see at least one world class player going to there this summer.. Ronaldo, Kaka, Ribery, Benzema..

Who knows....
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Number of posts : 1067
Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Reports coming out that Madrid have signed Kaka in a £56mil deal - from French AP
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm

A lot of reports on this one, but until it is confirmed, you never know. Have heard it's 65 million euros (£56mil) plus Robben and Schneider, which would make a little more sense, because £56mil seems a little low.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:07 pm

I doubt that will be the only bid on the table by the end of this story.

Do you think Milan will accept the same price paid over 25 years - bit like a morgage so United can enter the chase? pirat
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 pm

TickTok wrote:
I doubt that will be the only bid on the table by the end of this story.

Do you think Milan will accept the same price paid over 25 years - bit like a morgage so United can enter the chase? pirat

Why not every other team will structure the deal over a number of years.
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Sky Italia saying Chelsea are attempting a hijack with a last minute bid which has stopped it being confirmed tonight.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Kaka to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Kaka to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:13 am

Now Milan deny EVERYTHING.

Haha - its going to be one very long summer.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 pm

huzup wrote:
Sky Italia saying Chelsea are attempting a hijack with a last minute bid which has stopped it being confirmed tonight.

Yeah just read that in the paper.. i would rather Chelsea sign him.. see him in the prem.. he has to move now, surely... Laughing Unless its just pointless rumours all summer like ronaldo
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:44 pm

I think this one will be settled sooner rather than later. Silvio Berlusconi maybe waiting until the end of the elections in Italy this weekend to sell Kaka.

I see that Sky have Kaka as 1/4 to go to Real, 4/1 to stay at Milan and 11/2 to go to Chelsea. So based on Sky's gerrymandering of betting odds, where does these figures mean he will go Tick?
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Either he's going to Real Madrid, or alot of people who have obviously bet on him to are gonna lose alot of money:D
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Sky Sports News claim Chelsea have made an offer of £73.5 million which is why Madrid talks have slowed down.

Also rumours of a salary of £10 mil a year.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:36 pm

TickTok wrote:
Lastly in conversation with my mate on Chelsea TV no more than a hour ago - he said dont rule out anyone not being at Chelsea next season - whoever he wants - Roman will stump up whatever it takes to get that player\s

Knew this was coming - not sure he wants to come to London - New manager helps - n from what we know, he is said to like Madrid.

I happen to think this is more to do with Robinho

We will see Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:42 pm

In a statement on their official website, Chelsea stressed: "We have never made an offer to AC Milan for Kaka and therefore not one at this extraordinary level.

"As a consequence, we have not discussed a salary with the player either.

"Any reports to the contrary are totally untrue."
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Well, interesting - Sky might feel a little silly after that
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:50 pm

huzup wrote:
Well, interesting - Sky might feel a little silly after that

Never stopped them making ridiculous statements before. What with Sky, The Sun and The Times all owned by Murdoch's company, it's getting harder to find any creditable rumours out there.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Its all very funny BigLaugh
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Sold a lot of papers and you wonder how many bets have been placed?
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi says Brazilian playmaker Kaka's future will be decided on Monday.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:48 pm

It is all kinda boring.. too many twists, and as someone said.. you dont know whether there are any truth at all in the rumours these days..

Sleep
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 pm

I was told today that Kaka is dissapointed with Milans stance on this and has told a good friend he feels he is no longer wanted at the club, & football politics is stopping him from having more options than just Madrid.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:59 pm

TickTok wrote:
I was told today that Kaka is dissapointed with Milans stance on this and has told a good friend he feels he is no longer wanted at the club, & football politics is stopping him from having more options than just Madrid.

I think Milan would like to keep Kaka but with clubs in the Italian league losing money, it makes economic sense to sell their best assest.

What do you mean by football politics? I know Perez and the Milan chairman are supposed to be good friends and if true probably would rather deal with Real Madrid than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Redcanuck wrote:
TickTok wrote:

I think Milan would like to keep Kaka but with clubs in the Italian league losing money, it makes economic sense to sell their best assest.

What do you mean by football politics? I know Perez and the Milan chairman are supposed to be good friends and if true probably would rather deal with Real Madrid than anyone else.

As I understand it - Milan are very dissapointed their former manager had set himself up with a new club while still their manager - The owner of Milan has said Kaka cant move to same club too.

I am sure you can work out how that fits in with the above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaka to Real Madrid   Kaka to Real Madrid Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaka to Real Madrid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next