Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real Madrid Barcelona

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Real Madrid Barcelona Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Real Madrid Barcelona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Real Madrid Barcelona Empty
PostSubject: Real Madrid Barcelona   Real Madrid Barcelona EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Its half time n 3-1 to Barca

JESUS THEY ARE PLAYING GOOD

I cant say I have watched them much this season and I know Madrid are nothing special, but Barca are really something tonight.

Unlike so many other skillful forward thinking sides - this team actully fight back for the ball n not just with one player - they re-hunt the ball down in packs - it really is excellent football.

Long time since I have been so entertained by 45 mins.

Messi by the way is outstanding - One hopes he dont play like this Weds affraid
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Real Madrid Barcelona Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Real Madrid Barcelona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Barcelona   Real Madrid Barcelona EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:13 pm

TickTok wrote:
Its half time n 3-1 to Barca

JESUS THEY ARE PLAYING GOOD

I cant say I have watched them much this season and I know Madrid are nothing special, but Barca are really something tonight.

Unlike so many other skillful forward thinking sides - this team actully fight back for the ball n not just with one player - they re-hunt the ball down in packs - it really is excellent football.

Long time since I have been so entertained by 45 mins.

Messi by the way is outstanding - One hopes he dont play like this Weds affraid

Do you think it may have something do with teams letting Barcelona play the style they want. Nobody seems to shut them down in Spain and if you give them the space to perform their magic and don't get into their face they will kill you.

The same goes for Messi, give him the space and time to perform and he looks like a world beater, design a game plan to keep him in cheek and you can neutralize him, like United did in two games last year and Chelsea did last week. If Chelsea keep another clean sheet and Barcelona go out on Wednesday than Messi has failed on the big stage again.
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Real Madrid Barcelona Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Real Madrid Barcelona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Barcelona   Real Madrid Barcelona EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Yeah its true Madrid let them play - but when u r at home - its kinda difficult to go out there and play like Chelsea did.

6-2 could have been 10-2 - wonderful entertainment.

Thats the best club side performance I have seen this season - better than Chelsea at home to Villa - and we was outstanding that day.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Real Madrid Barcelona Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Real Madrid Barcelona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Barcelona   Real Madrid Barcelona EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Looks like Ronaldo watched the Real Madrid/ Barcelona game.

It's from the Mirror so taking with a grain of salt.

Cristiano Ronaldo has finally killed off claims that he is heading to Real Madrid this summer.

In his strongest public statement about his future at Manchester United, Ronaldo said: “I’m no longer thinking of Madrid. That dream is dead.
Back to top Go down
abcdef

abcdef

Number of posts : 1492
Real Madrid Barcelona Left_bar_bleue40 / 99940 / 999Real Madrid Barcelona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Barcelona   Real Madrid Barcelona EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:11 am

Only a moron would want to play for Madrid, seriously...
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Real Madrid Barcelona Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Real Madrid Barcelona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Barcelona   Real Madrid Barcelona EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm

haha..

They do need a revamp..

Barca are class though, always liked them.. and that why.. soo good too watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid Barcelona   Real Madrid Barcelona Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Barcelona
Page 1 of 1