Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayweather v Pacquiao

Go down 
3 posters

Who wins
Mayweather
Mayweather v Pacquiao Vote_lcap50%Mayweather v Pacquiao Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Pacquiano
Mayweather v Pacquiao Vote_lcap50%Mayweather v Pacquiao Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Mayweather v Pacquiao Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Mayweather v Pacquiao Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Mayweather v Pacquiao Empty
PostSubject: Mayweather v Pacquiao   Mayweather v Pacquiao EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 am

Looks like the OK has been given to negotiate this fight.

Interesting article on who would win and the possible odds.
http://www.onlinesportshandicapping.com/news-9/fight-picks/111609-manny-pacquiao-vs-floyd-mayweather-odds.html

I like the breakdown of the stats;

Fight Picks: Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Skill Ratings 1-10

Floyd Mayweather

Size: 7 (x200%)
Power: 7 (x200%)
Boxing Ability: 10 (x200%)
Hand Speed: 10 (x200%)
Stamina: 10(x200%)
Defense: 10 (x200%)
Durability: 8 (x200%)
Legs: 8
Jab: 8
In-Fighting: 9
Heart: 9
Punch Output: 6

Overall: 9.5

Manny Pacquiao

Size: 5 (x200%)
Power: 8 (x200%)
Boxing Ability: 9 (x200%)
Hand Speed: 9 (x200%)
Stamina: 9(x200%)
Defense: 7 (x200%)
Durability: 8 (x200%)
Legs: 10
Jab: 7
In-Fighting: 8
Heart: 9
Punch Output: 9

Overall: 8.9
Back to top Go down
dannyboy2890

dannyboy2890

Number of posts : 674
Mayweather v Pacquiao Left_bar_bleue20 / 99920 / 999Mayweather v Pacquiao Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather v Pacquiao   Mayweather v Pacquiao EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:12 am

Oh I'd pay good money to watch this fight.
Floyd is a supremely masterful fighter, but he has a really fragile ego. That's why he has to play mind games and constantly has questionable injuries. He is dirty, too, but that's all part of how he fights, and he is extremely good at it! The thing is, Pacquiao is the "pound for pound best fighter in the world," and I guarantee it irks Mayweather to have someone else being called that instead of him. Mayweather's ego is going to be what drives him to the ring, then, games and all, but it's also going to end up being his downfall. Pacquiao is an animal, and I don't think he's going to be as easily phased by all that as many of Mayweather's other opponents. He's a smart fighter, too. What's more, I think pissing Pacquiao off is the last thing anyone would want to do. It's just going to make him better. He is by no means a joke. In the end, I place my bets on Pacquiao winning by knockout or TKO. I think he's going to tear through Mayweather like no tomorrow, providing he stays fit and focused and keeps Roche in his corner.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
Mayweather v Pacquiao Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999Mayweather v Pacquiao Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather v Pacquiao   Mayweather v Pacquiao EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:42 am

I disagree, having seen many of both fighters, i just cannot see Pac beating Mayweather, he is a mouthy nob, usually. But he can be, he is THAT good. And understandably he will be the favorite. I mean never been defeated.. fought some great boxers. His defense is amazing. Both fast boxers, it will be a great fight. And yeah me too Dan, i would pay good too see this!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather v Pacquiao   Mayweather v Pacquiao Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayweather v Pacquiao
Page 1 of 1