Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday n Palace to slug it out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Wednesday n Palace to slug it out Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Wednesday n Palace to slug it out Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Wednesday n Palace to slug it out Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday n Palace to slug it out   Wednesday n Palace to slug it out EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 am

Have to say it does make my mouth water to have such a important fixture between former premiership clubs for survival in the championship.

Palace are in dire straits & on that point I would like to ask where is their TV friendly owner now he is without a pot to piss in?

Not sure who I would like to see win - but I hope its on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Wednesday n Palace to slug it out Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Wednesday n Palace to slug it out Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Wednesday n Palace to slug it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday n Palace to slug it out   Wednesday n Palace to slug it out EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Big game in the Championship, unfortunately it's not on TV here at least not live.

My old man being from Sheffield was a Wednesday fan and so are a lot of my relatives. Living near the ground as a kid, I spent a lot of time in the Leppings Lane End, which at the time was the the home supporters end, so my hopes are for Wednesday to pull out the win.
Back to top Go down

Wednesday n Palace to slug it out
Page 1 of 1