Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

England Spain Sweden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
England Spain Sweden Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999England Spain Sweden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

England Spain Sweden Empty
PostSubject: England Spain Sweden   England Spain Sweden EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Amused to see an England team defend for 90 minutes on the 25 yard line and sneek a goal to take the win.

Isnt that Jose tactics?

Its a good win, for all of a few days when Costa Rica lead Spain by 2 goals for almost all of their game till 2 late goals brought the game level.

Sweden game was terrible... a very low standard of play, aptly decided by an own goal.

Much being made of the younger players and I was happy others are starting to couple Jones with Phil Neville. I will take first dibs of that comparison being made.

I doubt he will master one position, but he does have time on his hands.

Of the others I do like Rodwell and the spurs right back, he could be the answer to our problem position for the last 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
England Spain Sweden Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999England Spain Sweden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

England Spain Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Spain Sweden   England Spain Sweden EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Saw parts of both games. Good results and that's the main thing.

Can't say I enjoy seeing England park the bus especially at home.

I suspect that once United sort out their midfield ( Might be wishful thinking) and Rio is moved on which maybe this summer, Jones will be given the chance to nail down the centre back spot at United, which will sort out his England career.

Walker I like also and would be an improvement at right back over Johnson. Not totally sold on Rodwell yet but I am starting to see flashes of what people think he has.

It does look like England has some good youngsters in Wiltshire, Johnson of City and hart among others and maybe the future isn't that bad after all.
Back to top Go down

England Spain Sweden
Page 1 of 1