Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scotland Germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Scotland Germany Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Scotland Germany Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:51 pm

I dont watch many Internationals these days, but enjoyed watching the game last night.

Germany are not a patch on the side that won the last WC (I didnt think they were that good) and ran out 3-2 winners in a very entertaining game.

The crowd were magnificent and I understand a fair few of the German players commented on how wonderful the atmosphere was.

Tonight my Son has tickets in a position at Wembley where he has a good chance of being seen on the telly, so I will be suffering watching the crowd more than the game.

Good luck to Wayne Rooney....Super Player..... A most deserved feat.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Scotland Germany Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Scotland Germany Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Germany looked very good in attack, they should have had 2 or 3 more goals. In defence they were very lackadaisical. This was a very one sided game that Germany almost threw away because of their defensive mistakes.

Their atmosphere has always been great when Scotland plays atmosphere home, probably has a lot to do with their Scotland fondness of drink.
Back to top Go down
Mothra

Mothra

Number of posts : 168
Scotland Germany Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Scotland Germany Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2015-08-28

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:07 am

Was a great game. Germany never looked like they would loose though. Over the years watching Germany, they often have teams that superficially don't seem 'that good', but they sure have a way of continuing to win despite personel changes.
Man does Ozil look great in that team. Not a foot wrong the whole night. I love him and think he would really help a LVG United. He seems more confident in the German team than in Arsenal. Perhaps the midfield partnering?
Back to top Go down

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 pm

I can't stand Scottish football. To me, it's like a dog shit salesman trying to convince you his dog shit is good to rub on your face to remove wrinkles. I'm going to enjoy the fact that the Euro's will have Wales, England and Northern Ireland all in the tournament...with the Scots sitting at home clutching their pig's bladder organ making horrible sounds eating horrible food, drinking their horrible whisky.
Back to top Go down
Mothra

Mothra

Number of posts : 168
Scotland Germany Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999Scotland Germany Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2015-08-28

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Busby wrote:
I can't stand Scottish football.  To me, it's like a dog shit salesman trying to convince you his dog shit is good to rub on your face to remove wrinkles.  I'm going to enjoy the fact that the Euro's will have Wales, England and Northern Ireland all in the tournament...with the Scots sitting at home clutching their pig's bladder organ making horrible sounds eating horrible food, drinking their horrible whisky.  
Don't hold back there Busby. Say what's on your mind!
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Scotland Germany Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Scotland Germany Right_bar_bleue

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Busby wrote:
I can't stand Scottish football.  To me, it's like a dog shit salesman trying to convince you his dog shit is good to rub on your face to remove wrinkles.  I'm going to enjoy the fact that the Euro's will have Wales, England and Northern Ireland all in the tournament...with the Scots sitting at home clutching their pig's bladder organ making horrible sounds eating horrible food, drinking their horrible whisky.  

Looks like Celtic football club agrees with you, telling fans to improve their personal hygiene.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/11869778/Smelly-Celtic-fans-told-to-improve-their-personal-hygiene-by-club-official.html
Back to top Go down

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:25 pm

I read that red...what a world we live in eh?
Back to top Go down

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Mothra wrote:
Busby wrote:
Don't hold back there Busby. Say what's on your mind!  

I will never hold back. Especially when it comes to this. Scottish football has ALWAYS bothered me. It's fucking brick laying at it's finest. Rough, stupid, thoughtless garbage but for some reason, they (they Scots) think its Christ-level awesomeness. And the only reason they're not with the big boys of Europe is because the league is poor. Maccabi Tel Aviv is in the Champs League FFS and they live just outside a warzone.
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Always thought the idea of the Atlantic League where the top teams from Scotland, Belguim, Portugal, Netherlands and Scandinavia played in one League was an idea that should have been examined more seriously.

The higher level of competition would improve the football of the clubs involved and the extra TV revenue would have allowed them to compete financially with teams from the big four European League.
Back to top Go down

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Redcanuck wrote:
Always thought the idea of the Atlantic League where the top teams from Scotland, Belguim, Portugal, Netherlands and Scandinavia played in one League was an idea that should have been examined more seriously.

The higher level of competition would improve the football of the clubs involved and the extra TV revenue would have allowed them to compete  financially with teams from the big four European League.

The reason I don't buy their argument is because you can look at teams from Portugal, like FC Porto, and see how great they do in the big tournaments. They sell their entire starting 11 every year and they compete every year. They just play shite football and think it's gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scotland Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland Germany   Scotland Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

Scotland Germany
Page 1 of 1