Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy League Week 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
Fantasy League Week 12 Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999Fantasy League Week 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

Fantasy League Week 12 Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm

I havent had time to do the reports at length for the Fantasy league of late, but here are a few bits for you to scroll down over.

Fantasy League Week 12 Table_10

Fantasy League Week 12 Ijf10

Fantasy League Week 12 Zingo10

Fantasy League Week 12 United10

Fantasy League Week 12 Conser10

Fantasy League Week 12 Sp10

Fantasy League Week 12 Ac10

Fantasy League Week 12 Simp10

Fantasy League Week 12 Shar10

Fantasy League Week 12 Kclass10

Fantasy League Week 12 West10

As you can see its really becoming close between all teams and it wont be long before we have a new leader to the table if InjuryFreeSeason continue to score poorly.

Adebayor's Injury has stuffed alot of teams for the next few weeks and with Keane at last discovering his scoring touch I expect him to be hot property over the coming weeks. Last season he took an age to score for Tottenham then scored 12 in half as many games.

The bonus system continues to be a joke with some of the decisions worse than Referee's at Anfield.

Keep up the great work guys!
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
Fantasy League Week 12 Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Fantasy League Week 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 am

The league is starting to tighten up, one big week and any of four or five teams can be on top. It was a strange week for me, no goals and and only two assists and I still picked up points on the leader. Need a big week next weekend to keep me alive in the knockout cup and to move up the table a bit.
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Number of posts : 1067
Fantasy League Week 12 Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999Fantasy League Week 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:51 pm

This is the first I've seen of our league since I came back - I gave my team to a friend of mine to manage - not only has he used my wildcard I see I'm 5th - I'm sure I was 2nd when I left!?
I never thought I was going to see a spurs player in my team this season either!!!
It's looking pretty tight.
(p.s. good to be back)
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Fantasy League Week 12 Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999Fantasy League Week 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:20 pm

huzup wrote:
This is the first I've seen of our league since I came back - I gave my team to a friend of mine to manage - not only has he used my wildcard I see I'm 5th - I'm sure I was 2nd when I left!?
I never thought I was going to see a spurs player in my team this season either!!!
It's looking pretty tight.
(p.s. good to be back)

good to see you back. Some friend you have there.
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

Fantasy League Week 12 Left_bar_bleue89 / 99989 / 999Fantasy League Week 12 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Is that midfield better than Bullard, Downing, Young and Malbranque?
Actually it probably is - but just means my strikers are weaker - I did have 11 or so mil for either Torres or Adebayor if I remember rightly (and I did say do what you want) - it seems that only my defenders will 'get' me points on a regular basis.
Who'd have thought alphabet man whould have got this high as well? Wink
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:41 pm

I still think your midfield is not that strong. Most points seem to come from the midfield and especially the bonus points. You have a lot of money spent on your defenders as well. You have three expensive defenders, who better get a clean sheet or you don't score much.
Back to top Go down
huzup

huzup

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm not sure how well my defenders are playing tbh (or their teams for that matter[I've seen league position and results])...out of the three main ones there - is there anyone I should think about getting rid to free up some cash for either the mid or the forwards?
I mean which of three teams looks like conceeding more than the other?
I notice Bosingwa seems to be getting a lot of stars.
I hear Skrtel is on the mend and set to return earlier than expected but Agger is getting games and Reina's keeping clean sheets.
Hows Rio fairing?
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:05 pm

huzup wrote:
I'm not sure how well my defenders are playing tbh (or their teams for that matter[I've seen league position and results])...out of the three main ones there - is there anyone I should think about getting rid to free up some cash for either the mid or the forwards?
I mean which of three teams looks like conceeding more than the other?
I notice Bosingwa seems to be getting a lot of stars.
I hear Skrtel is on the mend and set to return earlier than expected but Agger is getting games and Reina's keeping clean sheets.
Hows Rio fairing?

Gallas is expensive at 6.4 and Arsenal don't keep many clean sheets Portsmouth have a good run Johnson is 5.5 and Belhadj is 4.6. Even drop Corluka at 5.5 for someone like Pantsil, Dawson or Hangeland and it would clear up 4 points for someone who could score. You have 1.9 in the bank so you could have around 6 points to upgrade your offensive somewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy League Week 12   Fantasy League Week 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League Week 12
Page 1 of 1