Talk-Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk-Football

Football conversation between followers of the worlds fav game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

England 6-0 Andorra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
England 6-0 Andorra Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999England 6-0 Andorra Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

England 6-0 Andorra Empty
PostSubject: England 6-0 Andorra   England 6-0 Andorra EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Anyone watch this? Obviously was an absolute walkover..

However few players showed promise, Glen Johnson was great.

Anyways, we knew we would walk over them. I do also hope that was not Beckhams last game in an England shirt!!

I had 5-0 and Rooney to score 1st at the bookies Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Redcanuck
Admin
Admin
Redcanuck

Number of posts : 5115
England 6-0 Andorra Left_bar_bleue130 / 999130 / 999England 6-0 Andorra Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: England 6-0 Andorra   England 6-0 Andorra EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 am

Watched it on a stream, a very good one at that, an ITV feed. England did what was expected, and won very easily. Good to see them score goals though, shows that they can break down teams that never come out of their 18 yard box. Johnson had a great game 4 assists, best I have seen him play but you have take into account the opposition.

Best line of the day was Jimmy Greaves saying that 66 World Cup that were given medals prior to kick off could have put the boots on today and beat Andorra.
Back to top Go down
JoshBrfc

JoshBrfc

Number of posts : 995
England 6-0 Andorra Left_bar_bleue32 / 99932 / 999England 6-0 Andorra Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: England 6-0 Andorra   England 6-0 Andorra EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 am

He was hilarious i thought!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TickTok

TickTok

Number of posts : 5199
England 6-0 Andorra Left_bar_bleue115 / 999115 / 999England 6-0 Andorra Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: England 6-0 Andorra   England 6-0 Andorra EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Glen Johnson was good last night - I hope with all my heart we DONT bring him back - he is worse at defending than the idiot that has his shirt at the club now.

They were pathetic - and we really shouldnt have to comment on how we played....but

What was Gerrard doing in that first half? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England 6-0 Andorra   England 6-0 Andorra Empty

Back to top Go down

England 6-0 Andorra
Page 1 of 1